This General Data Privacy Notice (this “Notice”) applies to Brunswick Real Estate AB or any of its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Brunswick”, “us” or “we”) when we process personal data, such as name, telephone number and email, of persons that visit our webpage or contact us for general queries or other purposes. If you are a representative of a tenant, investor or service provider, you will have received information separately on how we process your personal data.
Brunswick processes personal data in accordance with applicable legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
We will process the personal data about you that you provide to us when you contact Brunswick through our website or otherwise interact with us, such as your name, email address, telephone number and other contact information. The use of such personal data is necessary for Brunswick to be able to respond to your questions, queries or to otherwise communicate with you. We must ask you to never provide any data to us that could be considered sensitive.
You have certain rights relating to how Brunswick process your personal data. Your rights include:
- to object to the processing of your personal data;
- access to and rectification of your personal data;
- the restriction of the processing of personal data;
- the right to request deletion of your personal data; and
- the right to data portability.
Please note that your rights, for example to object and/or delete personal data about you, will vary depending on the processing purpose and our legal ground for processing your data. You can read more about your rights below, and if you have any questions about your rights as stated above, please see further how you can enforce your rights in section 7.
Brunswick will transfer your personal data to third parties under certain lawful circumstances, as stated in this notice, and in some instances to a different country to the country in which you live or work. Such country may be located outside the EU/EEA. Please see sections 5 and 6 for further information.
If you have any questions regarding Brunswick’s processing of personal data, you are always welcome to contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You always have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority if you are dissatisfied with how we process your personal data. See section 10 below.
The full General Data Privacy Notice includes the following sections:
- What is “personal data” and “processing of personal data”?
- Personal data processed by Brunswick in relation to external parties
- How is the personal data processed?
- To what categories of third parties will the personal data be disclosed?
- To what countries will my personal data be transferred?
- What are your rights with regards to your personal data?
- How do you make use of your rights?
- How will Brunswick act when receiving a request?
- What should you do if you have any complaints?
- Updates to this Notice
- Contact details